RE:How do you really protect them?
PC in the living room, set up an account for each kid, use monitering sofware or even set up a safe list on there accounts if they are realy young. Its not too difficult.
You can probably also lock out the Google settings page, so you can set them and stop them being changed. Im not 100% sure on that though.
Also, if you are worried about your kids knowing more about computors than you befor the age of 18 then you are probably reading the wrong site.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account