RE:How do you really protect them?
PC in the living room, set up an account for each kid, use monitering sofware or even set up a safe list on there accounts if they are realy young. Its not too difficult.
You can probably also lock out the Google settings page, so you can set them and stop them being changed. Im not 100% sure on that though.
Also, if you are worried about your kids knowing more about computors than you befor the age of 18 then you are probably reading the wrong site.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes