paedos easy political target
Yes they are scum. Yes they deserve long jail sentences. Still they make for big headlines and have little political power generally so they are low hanging fruit for those in the legal system looking to climb the ladder and get theirs. A better question is why are the feds not going after all the far worse scum that run the too big to fail Wall St. institutions that are truly destroying our society and our future economic security? It couldn't be because they decide who gets elected and are the true kingmakers. The corruption in western society is almost as bad as Zimbabwe, it is just hidden better, and the sheeple go along better so the house of cards lasts longer.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS