Think of the children
Hmmmm your post is more like "think of the paedos"
Your argument seem to be
1. She was too young to be using this technology - her parents should have been monitoring her all the time
2. Flabby middle aged men can't find satisfaction in any other way.
3. This is all "pathetic" rather than a criminal exploitation by a predator.
From the story, it sounds like he conducted a very sneaky campaign to get the pictures, followed by blackmail. To me this isn't a "world gone mad, prudish, disproportionate sentence" story...
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds