Think of the children
Hmmmm your post is more like "think of the paedos"
Your argument seem to be
1. She was too young to be using this technology - her parents should have been monitoring her all the time
2. Flabby middle aged men can't find satisfaction in any other way.
3. This is all "pathetic" rather than a criminal exploitation by a predator.
From the story, it sounds like he conducted a very sneaky campaign to get the pictures, followed by blackmail. To me this isn't a "world gone mad, prudish, disproportionate sentence" story...
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?