Think of the children
Hmmmm your post is more like "think of the paedos"
Your argument seem to be
1. She was too young to be using this technology - her parents should have been monitoring her all the time
2. Flabby middle aged men can't find satisfaction in any other way.
3. This is all "pathetic" rather than a criminal exploitation by a predator.
From the story, it sounds like he conducted a very sneaky campaign to get the pictures, followed by blackmail. To me this isn't a "world gone mad, prudish, disproportionate sentence" story...
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!