Think of the children
Hmmmm your post is more like "think of the paedos"
Your argument seem to be
1. She was too young to be using this technology - her parents should have been monitoring her all the time
2. Flabby middle aged men can't find satisfaction in any other way.
3. This is all "pathetic" rather than a criminal exploitation by a predator.
From the story, it sounds like he conducted a very sneaky campaign to get the pictures, followed by blackmail. To me this isn't a "world gone mad, prudish, disproportionate sentence" story...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning