Think of the children
Hmmmm your post is more like "think of the paedos"
Your argument seem to be
1. She was too young to be using this technology - her parents should have been monitoring her all the time
2. Flabby middle aged men can't find satisfaction in any other way.
3. This is all "pathetic" rather than a criminal exploitation by a predator.
From the story, it sounds like he conducted a very sneaky campaign to get the pictures, followed by blackmail. To me this isn't a "world gone mad, prudish, disproportionate sentence" story...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln