Actually, I am correct - you are also technically correct.
Average power is usually referred to as RMS power, which is wrong terminology, but like I said "in English..."
Pave = Vrms * Irms = Vpeak^2/2R
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging