Re: All is well again
Wow - you're ok, so everyone else is a clown and lives in a cave! I was with NTL when I first moved to Southampton (hardly an isolated area) and they were truly crap. They couldn't provide a decent phone service and their internet offering was bloody unreliable. Worst of all was their customer service - dire, is the best way I can describe it... 2 hours in a queue FFS!
I dumped them and have never looked back. If you like VM then good for you - accept that others may not!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015