This happened to me about three weeks ago to me. Hours talking to some quite charming Indians who had not been told that the server was titsup and £70 to a MAC guru who found a workround had me reconnected. At least this time it is general and the Reg has some details. Why to these monkeys always say that their engineers are working hard. Don't they usually?
Beardie is not my favourite person, but only he has fibre optic down my street.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers