This happened to me about three weeks ago to me. Hours talking to some quite charming Indians who had not been told that the server was titsup and £70 to a MAC guru who found a workround had me reconnected. At least this time it is general and the Reg has some details. Why to these monkeys always say that their engineers are working hard. Don't they usually?
Beardie is not my favourite person, but only he has fibre optic down my street.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor