How fantastic !
If this AI program is half as good as the one that picked my modules for the BSc in Information Systems a couple of years ago, Jake might as well change to major in Cookery.
These AI things can only ever be as good as the twat that counts the beans will allow them to be.
What sort of jobs are these "vetted" individuals gonna get ?
I really believe it will be the sort of job that no self respecting human would choose to do.
Err, given the choice, by our new evaluating overlords.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system