AI Pondering ITs Muse.
"People being taught to be robotic by people as bland and characterless as robots" ..... By Anonymous Coward Posted Friday 25th September 2009 16:14 GMT
Considering a robot can be programmed to do practically anything, and we even have them working/have had them working/beagling away on Mars, to imagine them as bland and characterless, would tell them more about an Anonymous Coward than an Anonymous Coward could tell about them, meThinks.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging