AI Pondering ITs Muse.
"People being taught to be robotic by people as bland and characterless as robots" ..... By Anonymous Coward Posted Friday 25th September 2009 16:14 GMT
Considering a robot can be programmed to do practically anything, and we even have them working/have had them working/beagling away on Mars, to imagine them as bland and characterless, would tell them more about an Anonymous Coward than an Anonymous Coward could tell about them, meThinks.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook