AI Pondering ITs Muse.
"People being taught to be robotic by people as bland and characterless as robots" ..... By Anonymous Coward Posted Friday 25th September 2009 16:14 GMT
Considering a robot can be programmed to do practically anything, and we even have them working/have had them working/beagling away on Mars, to imagine them as bland and characterless, would tell them more about an Anonymous Coward than an Anonymous Coward could tell about them, meThinks.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'