AI Pondering ITs Muse.
"People being taught to be robotic by people as bland and characterless as robots" ..... By Anonymous Coward Posted Friday 25th September 2009 16:14 GMT
Considering a robot can be programmed to do practically anything, and we even have them working/have had them working/beagling away on Mars, to imagine them as bland and characterless, would tell them more about an Anonymous Coward than an Anonymous Coward could tell about them, meThinks.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!