I have to agree with the others here, the UK digital radio structure/plan/fiasco is going nowhere fast. Technologies are moving on and DAB is being left well and truely behind. tech like spotify can come out of nowhere and make a massive impact, where DAB has had years and massive investment which doesn't appear to have given much return.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging