An interesting analogy, but to play in someones back yard without permission is not a criminal offence. It is socially unacceptable and that is why we do not do it. If however you are on someones property and you are asked to leave, but do not, then you can be done for tresspass.
The reality is, I pay for a wireless 3g card, I pay for my Iphone unlimited data, I pay for wifi at home, but when I am not at home I will happily enjoy an open wifi connection for speed reasons...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS