An interesting analogy, but to play in someones back yard without permission is not a criminal offence. It is socially unacceptable and that is why we do not do it. If however you are on someones property and you are asked to leave, but do not, then you can be done for tresspass.
The reality is, I pay for a wireless 3g card, I pay for my Iphone unlimited data, I pay for wifi at home, but when I am not at home I will happily enjoy an open wifi connection for speed reasons...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE