Taking The Tablets
Apple's september event traditionally focuses on music - ie launching new iPods for Chrimble.
If they launched a tablet now all the headlines would focus on the tablet and the iPod would be forgotten.
It makes far more sense for Apple to hold back on a tablet until January.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE