Taking The Tablets
Apple's september event traditionally focuses on music - ie launching new iPods for Chrimble.
If they launched a tablet now all the headlines would focus on the tablet and the iPod would be forgotten.
It makes far more sense for Apple to hold back on a tablet until January.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA