Taking The Tablets
Apple's september event traditionally focuses on music - ie launching new iPods for Chrimble.
If they launched a tablet now all the headlines would focus on the tablet and the iPod would be forgotten.
It makes far more sense for Apple to hold back on a tablet until January.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article