Taking The Tablets
Apple's september event traditionally focuses on music - ie launching new iPods for Chrimble.
If they launched a tablet now all the headlines would focus on the tablet and the iPod would be forgotten.
It makes far more sense for Apple to hold back on a tablet until January.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide