What a perverted cat
Maybe they should be putting away the cat -- it sounds like a real pervert.
But seriously, they DO need to make sure (whether him or the cat) did not put some porn-sucking virus onto his computer *ASAP*, before his life is ruined even more. My cats *have* made my computer do ridiculous things -- I have an app I click on specifically because it ignores keyboard input, and they'd still manage to jump on the mouse first! I scold them a bit when I catch them stepping on it, so now they are very good about walking around the keys though. And recall unlike a proper OS (Linux, OSX, other UNIXes) Windows doesn't have an execute bit on files so anything named *.exe will run -- making it easy for a cat to launch some rogue file.
I find this very unlikely, though, in which case obviously the cat didn't download child pornography over 1000 times.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update