These NASA speculators should talk to some Earth-side geologists.
Such sights are reasonably common on earth with local explanations.
For example, if there is water in the ground and it freezes, then it can push up boulders.
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...