These NASA speculators should talk to some Earth-side geologists.
Such sights are reasonably common on earth with local explanations.
For example, if there is water in the ground and it freezes, then it can push up boulders.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire