I wonder if anyone was behind this?
OK, a bit black helicoptery, but could CENTOS have been bankrolled/ supported through several intermediaries by someone who wanted redhat down the toilet?
If the market/ economic conditions changed, now might be a reasonable time to pull the plug.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle