Computer thingies and animals...
Once, when working for Nokia, I had a basestation (BTS) returned from - I think - Indonesia for repair.
Production girl opened it and screamed at the top of her voice, and ran outside to be sick.
Problem was, the BTS was full of red ants, most of which had died (luckily it was Finland, not UK otherwise the surviving* ants would be illegal immigrants. Here they'd be refugees and able to claim unemployment benefit) , and their swollen and decaying bodies had pushed the PSU away from its connector.
Took me ages to clean up. Dead mice/WindowsME - nothing!!! Wish I'd photographed it.
On second thoughts, maybe not as Moderatrix would use it as an icon....
Keyboard icon, although it was much, much worse than that. I puked while cleaning it, too. Nasty.
*An aside. Lovely sign in Texas I saw once.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go