Bad attempt at looking retro
Also, the colour 'scheme' brings back memories of old games using CGA graphics, bluerghhh... that was headache inducing enough (added to the dodgy CRT monitors that had your local opticians rubbing their hands with glee).
Also a quick search on Brand Republic (http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/news/922278/Broadband-kicks-off-integrated-review/?DCMP=ILC-SEARCH) shows that they're after a new design agency to handle their integrated account (which may include the site, I'm not sure) and as quoted "The company has selected three agencies to pitch for the business. The incumbent, My Agency, was not invited to defend the account.". Coincidence, shurely not?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE