I guess the bottle of water is supposed to signify a waste of tax pounds.
The truth is they're refilled in the building and have been for years. All in all cheaper than buying a bottle of perrier.
Paris: pounding? filling? I dunno.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging