>>They are anxious to avoid colluding in you committing a criminal offense by buying a retail copy of OSX without owning a Mac ..... And then they are also installing these copies on blank machines, which is also criminal. So they will undoubtedly all go to jail
At the risk of feeding a troll, let me just say, I think you need to learn the difference between criminal law and civil law.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging