Microsoft is the backer of Paystar...
I bet that MS is the backer. With billions in cash and as ruthless as MS has been over the years I have no doubt that they are trying to kick apple in the jimmy.
MS has pissed me off more this week, trying to roll out 64 bit machines for our engineers:
*) Mortals cannot un-install outlook express
*) Mortals cannot un-install MSN Messenger
*) Mortals cannot delete any default microsoft screen saver
*) Mortals cannot disk clone a Windows computer with out a unique sid
*) Any version of .NET requires version 3.5 sp1 patch at 300 megabytes
*) Mortals(non-administrative users) still cannot defrag the disk
*) Home users cannot remove ie 6, 7 or 8(corporate america is the only group that should use ie)
*) Termianl server clients do not accelerate directx or OpenGL graphics
WTH is up with 32 bit windows? Hell the last current cpu that was 32 bit only was the P-III or some of the crappy P4 variants. AMD has been making 64 bit processors since April 2003 and htey announced it in 2000. Why keep allowing the developers to make only 32 bit drivers, force them to update to 64 bit so the users have no choice. If you have enough poop to run Vista or Vista 7 you already have a 64 bit cpu.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat