I'm not surprised
"...council's disaster recovery strategy, which the incident exposed as hopelessly inadequate."
Of course it was. They only wrote it because they had to. I also bet they never tested the recovery procedures because that would have been too 'disruptive' and senior people would have been without e-mail and internet access for a few hours. Bloody typical!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat