John Dougald McCallum
"Like what Jimbo?If? he is smart enough he will keep his head down do his time and be out before he turns 30 a lot of people do long streaches for lesser offences."
you obviously as most of readers here do not know anybody who got from jail. I have a friend who was very unfortunately in pretty bad tax scheme, of course you can say "yeah put him to jail for 2 years", that's exactly what happened. He got out but he was different person. It was very sad to see that jail was only punishment,t it did not help him to get on the right track as it should.
I don't want to defend this guy, what he did was really bad.
do you really think he will be better person after he gets out? We all want to live far away from these people, we all want to not deal with the problem and just shut the door behind them. Is that the solution?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM