You're right that PDF doesn't FLOW well on eReaders. But OTOH, and this is more important to me, the other formats don't LAYOUT well. This is probably mutually exclusive, but as long as I set the page right, PDF is the only WYSIWYG format available on the Sony Reader, no matter what fonts, pictures, margins, etc. I set on a page. I'm not so concerned about zooming since I always use formatting that I can read comfortably at the standard small size.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...