You're right that PDF doesn't FLOW well on eReaders. But OTOH, and this is more important to me, the other formats don't LAYOUT well. This is probably mutually exclusive, but as long as I set the page right, PDF is the only WYSIWYG format available on the Sony Reader, no matter what fonts, pictures, margins, etc. I set on a page. I'm not so concerned about zooming since I always use formatting that I can read comfortably at the standard small size.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)