Copying without references, is Plagerism (Fraud), period.
You cannot copy (fiat) money without facing charges of Fraud,
You cannot cover copyrighted music without the copyright owner's approval.
Why the hell should anyone be allowed to Plagerise others work, now in the public domain, not fully acknowledging that you are repackaging a public domain work, then absurdly claim copyright on a mere repackaging? It is fine to charge a nominal amount to cover your costs to make this repackaged copy, however it is excessive to charge a new-work price, and IMHO damned fraudulent to claim copyright on this copy, when you do not have copyright on the original work!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know