Posted in Copyfraud: Poisoning the public domain
> government project to certify works as public domain
Oh Yippee, that sound great: probably paid for by a government license to reproduce PD works... Or, just maybe, you could have something called a copyright library...
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?