So many people with a clue shortage... including the author... Fibonacci, Milner,McRoberts et al are exactly on the money.... You cannot take the text out of public domain, but you can create a derivative work which has its own copyright on the presentation etc... Google are just being lazy and using the modern edition rather than going back and working from an edition that's in the public domain... I wouldn't be at all suprised (to say the least) if its financially advantageous for them to do so, but it doesn't stop you going back to a PD edition and publishing that on the net...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize