I believe him
I don't think it was anything to do with racism, just that no "celeb" of any kind would now go on such a career destroying show.
It used to be thought that it'd resurrect your career, no-one is falling for that anymore. Besides, they'd all rather be on Come Dancing, or whatever soft crap the BBC is desperate for Z-graders for.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire