Way to go...
How to make law look like an absolute ass.
Judges are so fucking random, sometimes handing out the mildest of sentences for the harshest of crimes, and here the opposite. Surely they should not make decisions so out-of-kilter with public opinion?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire