Twitter is only useful to the Iranian cause until the authorities get wind of it. At that point, they will fill it with pro-PTB twits. The whole "social networking" thing is useless for fact gathering because it's intrinsically anonymous. Anyone can post anything anywhere while posing as anyone. Such sites should be considered entertainment only, not factual news sources. This includes ElReg.
Remember, when three meet to discuss revolution, two are fools & the third is a police spy ...
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth