It is early morning and I may be missing something but ... say your average home user , who isn't tech savvy purchases a version of windows with no IE ....
How does he then connect to the internet to download an alternative browser ?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great