It is early morning and I may be missing something but ... say your average home user , who isn't tech savvy purchases a version of windows with no IE ....
How does he then connect to the internet to download an alternative browser ?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go