Have a hot load...
I think this might explain Vesuvius in AD79 then - divine retribution for all those wall paintings/mosaics in Pompeii/Herculaneum, where the the inhabitants were notorious for having been corrupted by the vile pornography they were obviously so addicted to.
If only the Romans had had a (filtered) internet (Pliny would have been safe on dial-up anyway)
c..f Lehrer Tom "When correctly viewed, everything is lewd"
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court