Have a hot load...
I think this might explain Vesuvius in AD79 then - divine retribution for all those wall paintings/mosaics in Pompeii/Herculaneum, where the the inhabitants were notorious for having been corrupted by the vile pornography they were obviously so addicted to.
If only the Romans had had a (filtered) internet (Pliny would have been safe on dial-up anyway)
c..f Lehrer Tom "When correctly viewed, everything is lewd"
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR