NoScript only half a solution
NoScript is great if you don't want to do that much on the 'web.
Sadly almost any website where you want or need to do anything interactive on it (I'm thinking shopping, online banking, library catalogues, you name it) require scripts. So fuck it you either keep safe but fail to do what you need to, or you take a gamble and tentatively enable one of the domains blocked until you get enough functionality working to complete what you need to.
We either need a new way of doing 'useful stuff' on websites that doesn't use scripts, or give up and go back to the old way of going to shops and banks, or calling them up using the phone :-\
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland