NoScript only half a solution
NoScript is great if you don't want to do that much on the 'web.
Sadly almost any website where you want or need to do anything interactive on it (I'm thinking shopping, online banking, library catalogues, you name it) require scripts. So fuck it you either keep safe but fail to do what you need to, or you take a gamble and tentatively enable one of the domains blocked until you get enough functionality working to complete what you need to.
We either need a new way of doing 'useful stuff' on websites that doesn't use scripts, or give up and go back to the old way of going to shops and banks, or calling them up using the phone :-\
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market