NoScript only half a solution
NoScript is great if you don't want to do that much on the 'web.
Sadly almost any website where you want or need to do anything interactive on it (I'm thinking shopping, online banking, library catalogues, you name it) require scripts. So fuck it you either keep safe but fail to do what you need to, or you take a gamble and tentatively enable one of the domains blocked until you get enough functionality working to complete what you need to.
We either need a new way of doing 'useful stuff' on websites that doesn't use scripts, or give up and go back to the old way of going to shops and banks, or calling them up using the phone :-\
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs