Don't keep repeating half-truths....
...it gives them credibility. Marine One is a helecopter and as such its going to have plans circulating for it because airfans and modellers are interested in that sort of thing. There will be no "blueprints" because "blueprints" died a couple of generations ago; even if there were one of these it wouldn't be anything like as detailed as it would need to be to describe all the systems on that aircraft. (Aircraft documentation.....that's an amazing subject all in of itself.)
But the way you repeat it the impression is left among many folk that some super-secret has been leaked to the world, further justification of the need to clamp down &tc &tc. Don't humor the morons!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire