So it is a sub micro helicopter
Like one of the £100 toys from specialist shops rather then the £15 PicoZ thingies? But with a 30 minute battery life instead of ~10, a camera and some better auto piloting stuff.
If you want one google "sub micro helicopter".
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity