Re: High Priority...
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Well, if you want a fix you do not have to wait at all, you can compile a fixed version and even release the fixed version for others to use.
If you want a fix that has some assurance that it won't cause more problems than it prevents then you may want to wait.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire