Change is as Change does...and has done
I couldn't possibly disagree with him about MI5/MI6 and as for all that holograms stuff, well....... he may be right there too .... http://cryptome.org/reynolds-v-saic.pdf
Just not so nutty, now, is IT? :-)
Don't worry though, the Register knows Control and how IT is Shared in Steganography .... as should do IBM Internet Security Systems if their Systems work as well as they should/could.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook