But will it allow third party GPS software
Google maps appears OK for walking around town (but so is asking directions), but until I can get some decent car based route finding / direction giving program on it I won't be buying one. Shame really cos other than that I really like the iPhone, it's just that GPS based route finding in my car is absolutely critical to me and if I have to keep my existing phone for GPS I may as well keep my existing phone for everything else.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen