So does this mean..
I can actually connect my in car sat nav to the phone so that I can call up the traffic alerts, or am I still going to have to fall back to my trusty Nokia 6310i each time I drive round the M25, which is virtually every day, twice.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat