"I have gift vouchers for several major curry houses, an open tab at a number of large licensed establishments and a morally casual attitude,"
In a previous life, I worked with a number of people that had had offers of a similar nature. But nothing ever happened to me like that.
Now I'm in a completely different job and it still never happens - the most I get offered is the crappy 128 Mb usb keyrings that they tried to hand out at vendor shows 5 years ago of which they still have a couple boxes left. (and they only offer me the one, the tightwads)
Either that, or I get sent a box of mints which went passed their best before date 2 years ago (I'm looking at you Microsoft!)
Still a good BOFH - keep em coming
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can