I demand scientific rigor
Where's the extra testing to help determine causality as opposed to correlation?
Perhaps gals drink more because they think guys want them to be doing so. Or, perhaps gals who drink a bunch tell researchers guys want them to be drinking lots because it's a fine excuse. That would explain the coincidence between the various women's drinking quantities and the amount they reported they thought guys wanted a gal to drink.
Paris, because I'd just tell her she's got a two-drink maximum and she'd be fine with that, the dear.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners