I demand scientific rigor
Where's the extra testing to help determine causality as opposed to correlation?
Perhaps gals drink more because they think guys want them to be doing so. Or, perhaps gals who drink a bunch tell researchers guys want them to be drinking lots because it's a fine excuse. That would explain the coincidence between the various women's drinking quantities and the amount they reported they thought guys wanted a gal to drink.
Paris, because I'd just tell her she's got a two-drink maximum and she'd be fine with that, the dear.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence