I demand scientific rigor
Where's the extra testing to help determine causality as opposed to correlation?
Perhaps gals drink more because they think guys want them to be doing so. Or, perhaps gals who drink a bunch tell researchers guys want them to be drinking lots because it's a fine excuse. That would explain the coincidence between the various women's drinking quantities and the amount they reported they thought guys wanted a gal to drink.
Paris, because I'd just tell her she's got a two-drink maximum and she'd be fine with that, the dear.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!