Where's it all gonna end?
Hang for a lamb, hang for a sheep.
Scrumping is theft! Hang 'em high!
Borrowing books from libraries - Communism gone mad!
Lending an un-DRMed paperback to a mate? 10 years in the nick, at the very least.
The Law is going mad. We should put the Law out of its misery ASAP.
Copywrong for ever and ever and ever and ever, amen.
Or as the anarchists used to say: "Property is Theft". Not that it got them very far, even if the sentiment is laudable.
(Paris cos her end is laudable)
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace