Well, it stands to reason...
If you have to surrender your keys, but not a safe combination, then if the password is in his memory, he shouldn't have to surrender it. If it's a physical object, then sure, surrender it. How hard is that?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait