Well, it stands to reason...
If you have to surrender your keys, but not a safe combination, then if the password is in his memory, he shouldn't have to surrender it. If it's a physical object, then sure, surrender it. How hard is that?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant