Feeds

El Reg pays tribute to father of Playmobil

Garden of Eden

I was dumbfounded to see my back garden featured in Lester Hanes's article. For your information El Presidente and Paris were invited guests, unlike the Jehovas who constantly trespass, bothering my pet grizzly and flogging 'knocked off'' apples, more often than not dressed in national costume. Now don't get me wrong, I like being disturbed while in the bath like 'the next man', its just they bring their lions into my garden and to be blunt the lion excrement is frightening away the squirrels. (my wife encourages the squirrels due to some strange obsession with gypsy inspired violin music?) Does anybody know of any sprays (that can be bought in industrial quantities) which may help me, if not eradicate, control what is becoming an epidemic in my garden. Obviously I need to stay within Eurpoean Legislation, so napalm or agent orange may be off the menu .

Incidentely, could anybody confirm whether there is any truth in the rumour that Jehovas are responsible for bovine TB? (and where I could get some information on culling)

Back to the forum