Such a shame
I guess I can stop trying to fight Time Warner about my service being so utterly shit at one of my offsite backups (a girlfriend's house on the other side of the country - they let me hide a server there, I pay their internet bill). I thought the Comcast 250gb cap was restrictive, and that sent me to a Comcast Business account here at home (Don't worry, they failed at upselling - they lost my TV, and the net effect is they lost a couple dozen dollars a month net and now have a QoS agreement to uphold)
The Time Warner cap, though... That gets blown through in like two days.
The one with the airline ticket in the pocket. I have a server to go unhome.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it