I used Delphi for a while many years go - I quite liked it, but it had one HUGE drawback - it's Pascal.
Pascal - possibly the worse high level language ever conceived, which is a shame because I spent some time having to write stuff in it (not in Delphi though). It's inconsistent in its syntax. The syntax it DOES have is horrible. It's ...urrrggghhhh.
As for C# (as it has been mentioned), I just don't see the point of this other than to tie yourself into Microsoft's platform.
Java - Mmmm.... probably best I stop there.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook