Basically, everybody makes an ok phone. It's just that none of them really set my heart a thumpin' . All have some nice features, but they all have problems that are sometimes worse. The recent (today in the US) Reg piece on the latest Nokia Communicator is a good example.
Notice for a moment that the iPhone is only sold in the US at present. How do Nokia's sales, for a much larger product line, compare? Now take like phones, smartphone to smartphone.
Apple only wants to sell 10M phones next year. But I bet their margins are a lot higher.
Given all that, I won't buy one. Not at those prices.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning