Call to customer support?
User: I have a problem with my Robot
Tech: Can you switch the power on then off (supposedly the first question asked)
User: It is a little difficult, but I'll try.
Tech: Ok, What version of Windows are you using?
User: Ahhh, it isn't using windows, it runs Zxcvb.
Tech: Then you're going to restore the operating system from the backup partition, and get the updated drivers. Do you have a high speed internet connection?
User: No, my internet connection isn't high speed, and I don't think I've got a backup partition.
Tech: Then you will need to ship it to us at Customer support. Can you do this via UPS, or FedEx?
User: It is a bit difficult to ship, can't you just tell me what to do?
Tech: I'm sorry we aren't allowed to give hardware troubleshooting information over the phone. Goodbye.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE