There are two conclusions we can draw from this. First, there are pubs on Mars.
My reasoning here is that it's quite obvious that the thing went out after its work day ended, got completely trolleyed and then woke up with absofuckinglutely no idea where it was (refusing commands on the grounds of lack of orientation) or what time of day it was (sun in the wrong place) and with only a hazy recollection of the previous day's events (non-volatile storage empty).
I think that's fairly conclusive and is the only explanation that truly fits with the facts provided.
Secondly: "transitory effects from cosmic rays hitting electronics". NASA have bought a copy of the BOFH Excuse Calendar.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone