"IT Manager" -- orly?
Sack the clueless cunt. As others have said, the fucking exploit was announced waaaaay before December and it's just piss-poor admin policy if the fucking things are set on the default "check for updates smack-bang in the middle of the working day" policy and have them internet-capable and not on a segregated LAN with its own update server...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER