"IT Manager" -- orly?
Sack the clueless cunt. As others have said, the fucking exploit was announced waaaaay before December and it's just piss-poor admin policy if the fucking things are set on the default "check for updates smack-bang in the middle of the working day" policy and have them internet-capable and not on a segregated LAN with its own update server...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can