Policy by the stupid for the stupid
I see. At the moment, when Mrs. Mailreader drags Little Johnny to the docs demanding antibiotics for his (viral) cold, the doc can tell them to sod off (politely). With the online rating system, he could do that and risk his career, or he could hand out pills to make people feel better, increase the prevelance of antibiotic resistant infections and increase the cost to the taxpayer.
And will the doctor be afraid to tell someone that Stella, Kebabs and Fags do not make a balanced diet? (Tasty though)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire