A lot of the spam that my systems drop are sent through servers in China and Taiwan (25-30% any given week). Yet the report doesn't mention either ...
Where, exactly, are cisco boxen manufactured these days? I honestly don't know ...
Note that I'm not talking "origin", here ... I'm talking the actual spamming machines.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid